We've created these resources to help you promote your department's partnership with UIC Open House:
- Display the UIC Open House logo on your website and other marketing collateral.
Hint: Pair the logo with invitational text: "[Department] is excited to invite you to explore UIC on Saturday, September 24! Register now at openhouse.uic.edu"
Spread the Word
Like posts with #UICopenhouse, and create your own.
Here are some sample ideas that you can pair with graphics
Before September 24
- #UICopenhouse: Your all-access pass to Chicago's public research university. Find out more at openhouse.uic.edu #uic
- Join us for #UICopenhouse on Saturday, September 24! openhouse.uic.edu #uic
- We're redefining the campus visit! Join us in Chicago for #UICopenhouse on Sept. 24! Program information at openhouse.uic.edu #uic #UICopenhouse
- It's almost time for #UICopenhouse join us at openhouse.uic.edu #uic
- #UICopenhouse: Choose your sessions and register now! openhouse.uic.edu #uic
On September 24
- It's a great day for a #UICopenhouse! Make sure to stop by! #uic
- We're officially open for the #UICopenhouse – come stop by campus today! #uic
- Come stop by the [UIC Forum] and talk to [our department!] #UICopenhouse #uic
- Check out our [awesome program] today at [1pm] in [Grant Hall]! #UICopenhouse #uic
- Open House Flyer - 8.5" by 11" (6 variations)
- Open House Tabloid Poster #1
- Open House Tabloid Poster #2
- Open House Handbills - 8.5" by 11"
- Open House Logo #1 (Blue/Red on Transparent)
- Open House Logo #2 (White on Transparent)
- Open House Logo #3 (Red/White on Transparent)